Trades Resume Writing Service for Professionals
The trading industry doesn't refer to people trading one product for another; it's a line of skilled manual or mechanical work. These are skills that a select few have and require a very hands-on approach. To become a trade professional, not only do you have to have a professional resume, but years of experience applying those skills. Your resume should show that you can calculate and estimate material requirements as well as interpret assembly drawings. You have to demonstrate that you can install flooring, ceiling and acoustic tile, and maintain trade tools.
For example, a Painter's resume should show that you can prepare a surface for painting, sanding, caulking and coating. It's important that you show your ability to apply undercoats, stencils or enhancement decals if needed.
Our professional trades resume writers will highlight your skills
and show potential employers that you are perfect for the job.
Trades Resumes We Write:
- Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Auto Body Repair
Key Skills to Showcase on an Trades Resume
- Physical Strength
- Quality Checking
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
Trades Resume - Common Phrases
- Sand repaired body surface using hand and power tools, spot fill and prime
- Use equipment, brush or spray guns to apply primer, paint, enamel, lacquer or other non-metallic protective and decorative coatings to automobiles
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments